What is AIChE?
The Missouri S&T American Institute of Chemical Engineers provides students with a chance to network with professionals. We host speakers from academia and chemical manufacturing companies. We also hold a corporate mixer the evening before each career fair.
Students network with the local St. Louis section of AIChE through trivia nights and plant tours. We attend regional and national student conferences where the Chem E Car and research presentation competitions take place.
Additionally, our recruitment committee provides department tours to prospective students interested in chemical engineering.
Become a member:
- $10 a semester
- $5 a semester for AIChE National Members
- Become a national member here, it’s free!
Anyone can attend an AIChE meeting, but membership has a few additional perks.
- Company sponsored food after every meeting (pizza, soda, etc)
- Free entry into Corporate Mixer
- Non-members pay a $5 entry fee
Volunteer for Highway Cleanups
- 10 am – 12 pm: meet in Bertelsmeyer 113 to commute over
- Sunday, October 20th
- Sunday, November 3rd
- Free lunch at Cookin’ From Scratch for volunteers
Sign up for lab or plant tours provided by AIChE
Socials and Community events
- Trivia Night on November 13th
Get on the email list HERE