Chem E Car Competition
Team Registration: http://mstaiche.eventbrite.com. Select “Chem E Car Team Registration” event, “TICKETS”, then “Checkout” to begin inputting team information.
- Registration is $50 by March 8th at 11:59pm
- Register each team separately
- 2 teams maximum per university
- Every team should make a video in mp4 format or youtube link
- send to Trevor Vogan at email@example.com
Ship chemicals to:
Attn: Dr. Christi Luks, AIChE Advisor
1101 N State St.
Rolla, MO 65409
When you send chemicals, send an email to Trevor Vogan with a detailed list of the chemicals at firstname.lastname@example.org. For each chemical include amount and concentration.
Chemicals must be received by April 5th.
Direct questions to the competition organizer and Chem E Car President Trevor Vogan at email@example.com
7:00am – 11:00am Chem E Car Competition
- 7am-9am: Teams have access to chemicals, cars, etc
- 8am: Distance, water weight, and run order are announced
- 9am: Competition start.